If you love kids, and want to hear about how to turn your passion into a home-based business that also dominates on Facebook, then you'll love this episode.
On this episode of Gen X Amplified we are having a great chat with with Holly Homer, of kidsactivitiesblog.com.
Click here to subscribe to get all the episodes
Holly is a "social media obsessed" entrepreneur, wife, mother, and the co-owner of the popular website kidsactivitiesblog.com. She also runs the website's Facebook page ,which is called Quirky Momma. What is fascinating about their Facebook page is that they grew it to over 1 million fans....in less than one year!
She is also the author of the book “101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest Funnest Ever!”
Holly is here on Gen X Amplified to talk about her website's brand purpose, Facebook marketing best practices, and why parents should take advantage of the "simple things" in life when entertaining kids.
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- How Holly and her team overcame Facebook's algorithm changes.
- What she really loves about her generation.
- How parents can use their kitchen junk drawer to make awesome play activities for their kids.
- Why entrepreneurs must figure out what their fans want and expect - then deliver on that.
- How to balance being a Gen X parent and business owner.
- Why blogging is essential for business owners to establish a presence.
- And so much more!
Important Mentions from this Episode (with links):
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so very much for checking out the podcast and hanging out with us. There are so many other shows out there, so the fact that you took the time to listen in really means a lot!
And I do in fact read every review because your feedback is valuable and it’s important that we focus on providing the best content we can to our audience.
Also, if you could - share this episode on any social networks you see here below of this post, that would be awesome.
Again, thanks so much, and until next time - all the best to your success!